1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Praise for Dimarzio!

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by fourstringbliss, Sep 27, 2010.

1. fourstringbliss

fourstringbliss Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2003
    Puyallup, WA
    Not only does Dimarzio make some kick-butt pickups but they've got an amazing exchange policy!

I bought some Area J's from an online Dimarzio retailer, and discovered that they didn't give me the sound I was looking for. I noticed that the plastic box they came in had a sticker that mentioned an exchage policy - as long as I send them in within 30 days I could exchange them for a different set of the same value. I contacted Dimarzio, got a return #, sent them in and they sent me a brand new set of Ultra Jazz pups (they paid the shipping).

What other company can touch that?

2. hachi kid

hachi kid

Jun 2, 2008
    Austin, TX
    that's awesome. my bass has all Dimarzio's, and I love the tone they have. really punchy and middy.