1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Praise for the Eventide Mixing Link

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by fclefgeoff, Nov 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. fclefgeoff

fclefgeoff Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2002
    Illinoize
    Recently I was looking for a way to easily integrate effects pedals into my vocal chain when I discovered the Eventide Mixing Link. It is an incredible utility pedal that I don’t see mentioned much but has become such a versatile tool for me that I felt it needed more attention. Yes, I have used it for the reason I originally purchased it for and it works great for that purpose but I have since also used it as a straight DI, headphone amp for practice w/ tracks from my phone, a standalone mic preamp, a blend pedal for fuzz, and as a simple mixer for IEM signals.
    I feel like I have only scratched the surface for uses. While the cost new is a bit steep, This thing really does alot for the money. I picked one up used for around $200 but knowing what I do now, it is totally worth the cost new. Anyways, I just wanted to share because I feel lots of us could benefit from this pedal. I have no affiliation with Eventide, I am just a very satisfied customer.

MixingLink | Eventide

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017