For Sale/Trade Pre-EB Music Man Stingray/Cutlass 4-bolt neck plate, 1979-84

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Phillip B, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Phillip B

Phillip B Chilling in the Sunshine State!

Aug 3, 2014
    Tampa Florida
    Price:
    I have decided to sell some of my stash of Pre-EB Music Man parts. I've had all these since the late 80's/early 90's.

OK, this one is not a "Holy Grail" of Stingray parts like my Pre-EB prototype Cutlass neck and my unused/unmounted Pre-EB rosewood neck...but just try and buy a 4 bolt Stingray neckplate on a whim! Maybe no "Holy Grail", but (like my string thru-body bridge) still as rare as hen's teeth!

This is a late 79-84 4-bolt neck plate for Music Man Basses (should fit Stingray/Cutlass and Sabre)
    if I understand correctly, the "MADE IN U.S.A." dates it as definitely PRE-EB.

See http://www.musicmanbass.org/mycustompage0062.htm

Like the other Pre-EB MM pieces I'm selling, I'm going to price it at a number that I would be OK with selling at. If people think I'm nuts for wanting that much and it doesn't sell and I have to keep it for another 30 years, I'm OK with that too!:D

The price that I came to for this Pre-EB 4-bolt neck plate is $150.

I could be talked into cool trades if you have something you think I'd like...

BTW, I also have an unused/unmounted Pre EB Stingray neck, a Pre-EB prototype Cutlass neck and a Pre-EB Music Man Stingray bridge, 1976-78 string-thru body, with mute assembly in other ads - take a look DSC_4985.jpg DSC_4986.jpg DSC_4987.jpg

2. marcberez

marcberez Supporting member

Jun 23, 2012
    Tampa, FL
    Hello Phil, do you still have this neck plate?

3. Ben Bass

Ben Bass

Mar 17, 2017
    New York
    pm sent

4. HankC3

HankC3

Mar 22, 2019

Hi,
    I could use this part. Is it still for sale?
    Thanks!
    Hank Barkley
    502-387-0034
    [email protected]