Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

pre/power amp's

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by xb100, Aug 3, 2005.

1. xb100

xb100

Mar 24, 2004
    NH, In
    Hey guys, I remember a few months back I found a link to this website that sold loads of audio stuff. I was actually going to get my power/pre amp set up from them, but I can't remember the website. It was something lights I belive, I've tried googling it but nothing.

If you guys could help me out I'd appreciate it.

-Rob

2. xb100

xb100

Mar 24, 2004
    NH, In
  3. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    I've done biz with them and found them good to work with, good prices too...

4. thedoctor

thedoctor

Jun 20, 2005
    It might have been Pro Lights and Sound. They are really good at getting you what you want for what you want to pay. I have had several occasions were the best price on QSC or Yorkville was from a vendor I hate (no names, please) and they have dropped the price and shipped at a discount. Very nice people.

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I have to agree with this. I have bought quite a few things from them, and every deal has been hassle free. They offer to legitimately beat another price too. Another cool thing is that the people who answer the phones have actual real time knowledge of the products you ask about. If you are talking to someone who does not, they will pass you on to someone who does.

-Mike