1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Preamp Pics/Construction Thread.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Red Planet, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Red Planet

Red Planet

May 29, 2005
    Atlanta
    Lets see your Preamps including the Innards. Dont post if you cant include an Innards Pic. Going to take some photos of my Preamp Innards and will post Pics when I take em.

Lets see em!

2. fdeck

fdeck Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 20, 2004
    Madison WI
    HPF Technology LLC
    Here's mine. Details under BBBB at my website. Not shown in the pic is the 9-V battery holder attached to the inside of the lid.

Attached Files:

3. fdeck

fdeck Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 20, 2004
    Madison WI
    HPF Technology LLC
    Here's the rest of it. It was going to be my all-DIY micro rig. On the left is a Class-D power amp made from a kit that www.41hz.com sells. The plan was to prove it out, and then install it as a "plate amp" in the speaker box. Below is the little 12" neo box that I still use.

I decided that I should not gig with a homemade power amp, and I am satisfied with the preamp in my Micro300 head, so I just use the DIY preamp for odd projects.

Attached Files: