Preamps 4 Sale: Ashly BP41's, Sansamp psa-1, Pearce BC1

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Dirk Diggler, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Well I thought this was sold and I was supposed to have a money order, and no check, no reply to PM or e-mail. So it's up for grabs again.

In fine working shape, just need to clear it out for new things. It's not in un-used shape, it has some rack rash here and there. I'm not looking for trades at this point. I'm pricing these to sell, and can take Paypal, and have a 100% feedback rating on the Bay. (dirkfz)

And 1 feedback from buying here on TB. Sorry I don't have any of the original boxes or manuals, but they are pretty easy to deal with.

I'll ship any of them UPS ground or USPS for $15 to anywhere in the continental US. If they go out of the country, we'll have to work something out on shipping.

Ok and last on the block is a Pearce BC1, a great 2 channel pre. And you will notice the mod on the back, I believe it is the beloved Sheehan mod, the Doom Boost. No footswitch but you could make one easily, or have one made.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks for looking.
  2. Bump with updates and price reductions. If no TB takers here at the reduced values they'll be off to the Bay, I figured you folks deserved the first chance on these. :)
  3. One last bump, the Sansamp PSA-1 may be sold, it may be going out of the country, but we're still discussing logistics.
    Thanks for looking.
  4. thwackless

Nov 24, 2003
    Smithfield, RI

I'm looking to trade my Acoustic 370 for a good pre (see my ad here), and wonder if you'd be in line for such a deal? If not, I'm selling it, and will be after a preamp. Kind of hoping you might consider a deal for the Pearce- but they all sound like they'll do it for me.

5. Hello Rog,
    Well I'm just waiting on the mail order check for the Pearce.
    And the Sansamp is most likely shipping tomorrow. The newer Ashly is sold and gone. So the only one left is the older Ashly. If it doesn't sell I'll probobly hold on to it for a while.
  6. Passinwind

Passinwind I Know Nothing Supporting Member

I think not!

I see a VG-8 in your future. Your Warr demands it, y'know.:rolleyes:
  7. Sorry about that Passinwind,
    I forgot to update the page. The 2nd Ashly is gone.
    I'm still waiting on the Pearce payment, but pretty much they're all gone.:)
    Thanks everyone for the quick sales!
  8. The Pearce is up for grabs again, the buyer disappeared.
  9. Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    You ever get rid of the Pearce?