1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Precision Pickups and knobs (Matt Freeman w/extras!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by petrus61, Mar 30, 2015.

1. petrus61

petrus61 Supporting Member

Price:
    $37
    Set of pickups from a Matt Freeman sig Precision. They work great and sound pretty darn good. They're also well made, utilizing real flatwork and not a plastic slug bobbin, unlike MIM and pre 2012 American Standard pickups...so they're essentially closer to to a legit, proper Precision pickup. I'm including new foam for height adjustments and a set of Seymour Duncan pickup screws. Your choice of the stock shiny Squier covers or some nice matte ones I had laying around. The matte ones have smoother edges and I like them better, but the Squier ones are shiny.
    image.

Also available are the chrome dome knobs from said Freeman. They are of the push on variety and are brand new:
    image.

Price for pickups: $35

Price for knobs: $5

Everything for $37 SHIPPED!!!

Don't miss out on this amazing deal!!!!:)

Paypal only. PM for international.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  2. pedroditz

pedroditz

Mar 6, 2014
    Caceres, BR
    It's ceramic or alnico?