1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Precision special neck F.S. 22 fret

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Mrdak, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrdak

Mrdak uber bass geek baby!

Feb 1, 2006
    Middle GA
    If you own one of these P basses, or if you need a neck for a project, this neck is a 22 fret from a P bass special. MIM, It has no fretwear at all really. It's in good condition.
    Just a little heads up here......
    Remember! It won't work if you just pop it on a standard P or J bass unless you reposition your bridge to where it sits 17" from the 12th fret so you can set your intonation properly. I figure if you're building basses, you probably know that already :D
    It has a nice slim width, and it feels real nice.
    100.00 I'll ship it UPS ground for 8.00 ............... Thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. brandonwong

brandonwong

Dec 16, 2003
    Hey, do you have pictures on the back of the neck, tuner holes, etc.

3. Mrdak

Feb 1, 2006
    Middle GA

There you go man, I should have thought of that. Those bases had the standard type MIM tuners.

Hope that helps..

4. Mrdak

Feb 1, 2006
    Middle GA
    Humpty Bumpty

5. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    got any tuners, string tree, a nut, neck screws, neck plate? What's the hole pattern look like?

6. Bump, I'm tempted to pick this up as a backup to my current neck, I have the exact same bass, 1995 model. Just curious, what kind of neck did you get for that bass (assuming you bought a new neck for it).

7. Mrdak

Feb 1, 2006
    Middle GA
    Just the neck that's in the pics. That's why it's so cheap.

8. Mrdak

Feb 1, 2006
    Middle GA
    bump

9. Hmm, beautiful 22 fret neck. I have a 92 American Jazz body with a warped 22 fret neck that this would look real good on! :bassist:

10. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    well you probably have all the hardware for it then. I'd say go for it. I'd be tempted except it would cost time and money for me to find all the missing stuff it needs.

11. Mrdak

Feb 1, 2006
    Middle GA
    If someone needs a neck plate, I have a couple. I'll make sure they work, but I believe that's standard size. I don't mind throwing one in. I can't use the neck at all.
    Only other stuff you need would be plain old mexican tuners, MIJ probably would work fine too. And a nut.

12. Mrdak

Feb 1, 2006
    Middle GA
    SOLD............ TYVM

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.