SOLD Precision Tortoise Pick Guard 13hole,3ply Loaded

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Chrome Dome, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Chrome Dome

Chrome Dome Chrome Dome Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    Price:
    $35
    IMG_1174.JPG New Precision pick guards,plastic still on them,never installed! Ordered one of theses which was sent 13 hole,then ordered another from different seller,and was sent the 13 hole again,so now have two loaded 13 hole pick guards,for my Precision project,but it is a 13 hole mounting style,but I needed the 11 hole style. It was advertised as 11 hole,but it was not as they advertised. So I don't need these two pick guards. It is the loaded version pick guard,from China. If not interested in the loaded pick guard,you can have the pick guard unloaded $25 shipped. I accept PayPal for payment. $35 shipped.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    kennettsq likes this.
  2. Domingo Aguilar

Domingo Aguilar

Dec 6, 2018
    bass looks really good!! Hey have a pickguard issue,,have any idea where I can find a 14 hole pickguard for Squier P Bass,,all I have found are the 11 and 13 hole versions,,thanks in advance!

Chrome Dome likes this.
  3. Chrome Dome

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    Thanks!Might have to do improvise,and not use the 14th hole? As long as the pick guard fits around the pickups,and covers the control cavity? I was going to do that with 11 hole,and use the 13 hole,but it didn't cover the control cavity evenly? Good Luck!

4. Hammertime3

Hammertime3

Apr 23, 2008
    Delaware
    Hi..what kind of pickups are loaded in the pickguard??

Chrome Dome likes this.
  5. Chrome Dome

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    Not sure? Ordered trying to get the 11 hole pick guard,and they sent me the 13 hole pick guard? It came from China,with the pickups so no idea,sorry.

6. Chrome Dome

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    Update,bass guitar is Sold! Had to let it go to cover purchase of another bass,couldn't resist? Definitely don't need the tortoise pick guards now!

7. Chrome Dome

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    One sold,unloaded,and still have one more loaded. Will sell unloaded if you don't want it loaded,$35 loaded,and $25 unloaded shipped.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 16, 2021