Presidential Campain to sell more records

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Stupidnick, Sep 12, 2002.

1. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...
    I wanna run for president..
    Im not a day over 17.
    I have many views about this country that are good.. but i could make improvements..
    like say.. how the police doesn't have the right to take someone to jail just because they cuss in the music.. or have explicit artwork or anything..
    Well Im getting an Ad Campain going..
    its called
    Viva La Senior' Citizens.
    its something to try to get The Foxy Grandpas.. a gig.. and album sales... ive had a couple album sales.. its just.. ya know.. not completely enough..
    Ive had.. hmm 25 in the past month since ive sold the album.. well
    here is the deal...
    Im gonna print up flyers and send about 100 copys to people who sign up .. and a free cd if they sign up for this and fullfil there grandparent duties..
    I wont call this a "street team" i will call all of them.. "The foxy grandchildren"

If you can help.. it would be apriciated
  2. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    Sounds good... but first you'll have to change the law. Gotta be 35 to be President, big guy! (If it makes you feel any better, I don't think Dubya can count to 35:D )
  3. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...
    thank you fellow.. canadiates.. or.. something like that!
    my first proposition for foxy president.. will be.. snuggleing with my girl and watching a perverted G rated movie with secret sex meanings in between the animations... something like lion king..

my second will be .. eliminating snake fish and mosquitos... paying postal workers more.. if we can have all the guns from the post office..
    Fire anyone who talks to dogs.. and makes lampshades and couches..*wink*

But seriously...
    The foxy grandpas are doing something serious..
    We are gonna raise money for a kid who was murdered.. for being different..
    some stupid rich kid decided they would run some kid over with a caddy... and thought it was fun.. because the kid had a mohawk..
    so on the next album when it comes out.. 80 percent of my PROFIT.. and Concert money .. is going to Brian Deneke Mem. Committee

They dont know this.. i haven't talked to them about it.. but im just gonna do it..
    I think its really the saddest thing ever.. He didn't deserve to die.....