1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Presonus BlueMax compressor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Chasarms, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Chasarms

Chasarms Casual Observer

May 24, 2001
    Saint Louis, MO USA
    This compressor is in mint/like new condition. I have only had it a few months. I bought it to experiment with compressors again only to confirm that I prefer to play without one.

This one is nice in that it offers a variety of presets that are VERY usable as well as manual control of the compression.

The unit is a half rack with an internal power supply and included in the sale is the rack mount kit. This rack kit fits the BlueMax. It is also capable of holding a second BlueMax or other Presonus 1/2 rack units like the Acousti-Q preamp, Bluetube or digitube.

This is pretty decent little compressor for the money. I think it sounds better than any dbx compressor that I have tried. It is less breathy sounding with far less compression artifacts.

Price is $100 FIRM shipped to the 48 states. Paypal greatly preferred. No trades.

Many thanks.