1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Presonus Firepod $225 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Excellent condition. Includes the Firepod, original adapter, manual, CDs, and firewire cable. I have the original box as well. All of the drivers are available on the Presonus website for download- the ones on the disk may be out of date if you have a newer PC $225 shipped.

Note- please make sure your system is compatible with the Firepod first at www.presonus.com as I know it doesn't like certain chipsets, and I'm not a tech expert that can walk you through it :D

2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I've found the original box and the software CDs.

3. I'll give you $180 right now.

4. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Sorry, I'll have to decline. As I'm including shipping, I couldn't go lower than $205.

5. Deal

6. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Ok- PM coming

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.