1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Presonus Firepod / FP10 interface (or 8-channel standalone mic pre!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Madcity Fats, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Madcity Fats

Madcity Fats Supporting Member

May 28, 2008
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Price:
    If you're looking you probably know what it is. Great interface in its day. Out of pace with newer operating systems, however, works great as a standalone 8-channel mic pre (more info below), or if you're still running a Windows 7 DAW or older OS X version you can fly with this guy (or daisy-chain to another similar unit). Great condition. I think I used it for tracking on location once. Other than that it has sat in my home studio under a dust cover. Tech specs and more info can be found here:

FP10 | Tech Specs | PreSonus

As mentioned, this has the FP10 firmware update that allows it to be used as a standalone 8-channel mic pre without a computer attached. Power it up, plug in your mics (with or without switchable 48v phantom power on inputs 1-4 & 5-8) and you'll get individual line levels out the back. The preamps themselves are very clean, so this would be a cheap solution for adding a quick 8 mic pres to your home studio setup, computer or no.

Asking $75 shipped (CONUS). Also listed locally. No box but will ship with the original adapter and manual. Happy to attempt to answer any and all questions and open to offers, but really looking for cash on this. Also, I'm an IT guy but can't vouch for every hardware/software setup, so if you are hoping to use this in your DAW and don't already have one, please do your research. Thanks for looking! Check my feedback!

IMG_20171207_175704.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  2. fruitlabor

fruitlabor Gold Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Still available?

3. Madcity Fats

May 28, 2008
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Willing to accept cash and/or trade offers at this point. This thing functions great as a standalone mic pre, it's just not getting used and I'm hoping someone else can make good use of it!

Try me!

4. Interested. Is it still available? You don't happen to have the software that came with it, do you? Offering $75 shipped.

5. Madcity Fats

May 28, 2008
    Madison, Wisconsin
    PM headed your way, trevcda. Still available. Sorry for the late reply!