1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Presonus Studio Live 16.4.2, Rack case, and snake

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by slap-a-da-bass, Mar 28, 2015.

1. slap-a-da-bass

slap-a-da-bass

Sep 28, 2009
    Price:
    $1100
    My 5 piece band has broken up some time ago, and I just don't need this kind of gear for my acoustic project.

Sale includes the Mixer, rack ears, 12Utop/4U+ space bottom mixer/rack case, and a 50' snake with 8 ins/4 sends. Because of the size of the case & angle of the mixer, I was able to tuck wireless mics, under the front edge of the mixer, and the snake easily fits in the case and stays plugged in all the time.

I put this package together a couple years ago, to really tighten up my pack space in my SUV. When in full use, I had all my in ears, wireless mics, mixer, snake, mac mini, all in this case. It served me well as my all in one live gig/recording package.

The board, being digital can save scenes from gigs. That means all your mic eq's are saved, along with monitor mix levels, main fader levels. The mixer also features two effects engines, 6 monitor mixes, built in graphic EQ for main mix, and all monitor mixes. It's so easy to notch out the feedback with the built in RTA, you can see what frequency is feeding back, then just notch it out. Built in gates, and compression. You can capture your drum mix, then send it to a sub mix, and really make it huge with all the available tools.

The board will take the place of a full rack of effects, eq's and processors.

It also does double duty as a recording interface, and you can send the recorded tracks back through the mixer & use it as a virtual sound check, to get your live mix just right, without the band even playing.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Looking for $1100 + shipping

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
    bass4worship likes this.
  2. bassplayer75

bassplayer75 Bassplayer75 Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2009
    salyersville, ky
    wish I had the extra cast for this right now ... any trade interest at all ?

3. slap-a-da-bass

slap-a-da-bass

Sep 28, 2009
    Normally I'd trade gear, however I just bought new stuff.

I'll split things up, if anyone doesn't want the whole package

$75 for the snake
    $140 for the case
    $875 for the board

Shipping not included.

4. slap-a-da-bass

slap-a-da-bass

Sep 28, 2009
    up top