Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Previously Unknown Sixth Spice Girl Revealed

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Nov 7, 2004.

1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    [​IMG]

Someone poured elf's blood into my Pepsi :eyebrow:

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    That looks gross. I like Pitch Dark Mountain Dew, and a couple of others, but that just seems like a bad idea.

3. Its actually pretty good. I had it at a friends on Halloween.

4. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    HA-HA! Elf's blood! [​IMG]

5. Then there was the founding member, who got dropped after it was found out that she didn't sit well with the younger viewers:

[​IMG]

Rock on
    Eric

6. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    Damn she's hot.

7. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    I had some of that today and was pissed off because I thought it was going to taste completely different. Enitially I thought it tasted EXACTLY like flat Pepsi, then when I got down to about 1/2 the bottle I said ...hmmm this is pretty damn good. It takes awhile for the spice to kick in, but when it does it's pretty tastey :).

8. Diowulf

Diowulf Guest

Aug 4, 2004
    San Rafael CA
    LOL :)

9. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

It's better than this, I'll bet. :spit:

[​IMG]

10. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Maybe yours was half-full of Vanilla Pepse. THAT tastes exactly like flat Pepsi.

11. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I read about that in an article where I found the Pepsi Holiday Spice picture. Apparently, despite the disgusting taste, Jones sold thousands of cases of the stuff. Must've been the goofy factor. The same thing must've sold all those packages of Jelly Belly "Beanie Bots (?)" (the Harry Potter jelly beans) last year around Christmas. We bought a box thinking that all the gross flavors were really just normal jellybeans with a funny name for the kids.

Nope. The vomit jellybeans really do taste like vomit.

:scowl: Never again.

12. Screw jellybeans.

Real men eat twizzlers and swedish fish.

13. No, crunchy frog!! CRUNCHY FROG!! With real live frog in it!!:D

Rock on
    Eric

14. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
  15. The one thing I noticed about the Spice Girls is that Posh Spice never got a solo. Did her voice suck that much?

Rock on
    Eric

16. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    thanks, there goes my lunch, thanks alot

17. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Well, I tried it, and it wasn't bad. Not a soda revolution by any means. I won't miss it.

18. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    yes.

she's been releasing solo work over here for a while now, and yes, her voice does indeed suck.

19. Unfortunately, we got her solo stuff, too. Made Geri's sound decent, really.

Leigh

20. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    i liked geri more when she looked like a drag queen.