Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Price Check for the Fender Urge II

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Christopher, Apr 29, 2001.

1. Christopher

Christopher

Apr 28, 2000
    New York, NY
    What's the lowest price you guys have seen for these? I had a great time test driving one, but I wasn't about to shell out $1250 for it.

2. Jake15

Jake15

Jan 17, 2001
    USA, PA
    Thats probably agood price for one.

3. ryan morris

ryan morris Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    if you get there quick enough www.musiciansfriend.com had one for 775.00 or something. it was scratched. but i also saw another one there for about 1,000. so check it out.

4. ryan morris

ryan morris Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    sorry man, i just looked and that one at mf was gone. keep an eye out for those scratched items there though. they usually go fast, but are worth lookin' if you don't mind small scratches. later

5. Somebody was selling a Stu Hamm Urge(I or II?) on ebay not to long ago.He was asking like $500.00("buy it now"price).

Where are these made anyways?The seller told me he thought Mexico.I know little about the bass(other than it be lookin` kewl!).

Just an FYI

6. Christopher

Christopher

Apr 28, 2000
    New York, NY
    At a list of near $1800, they'd better be coming from the US custom shop. (I'm talking about the relatively new Urge II, not the original 32" scale Urge or the downscale MIM Urge MX). The reason I ask is because the Urge II and the Roscoe Beck list for the same price, but street prices for a new Beck seem to be about $200 less than for a new Urge II. What gives?