1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Price check on aisle 5 - Sadowsky NYC 4 -quick!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jazz5757, Aug 23, 2004.

1. Could pick up a Sadowsky NYC 4 banger for $1500 - great condition - good deal? Have to decide right away :help:

2. Do it!

3. It's a steal if it's in decent or better condition.

4. The deal is very close.... :hyper:

5. What r u waitng 4, someone to kick you? I'll loan you the money if you'll pay my points!!! :D :D :D

T

6. if you don't I'll track the guy down and buy it myself :D

7. Done deal!!! :hyper: Sad 4/black/maple neck/made in 98/very nice condition....hope she's a good one! :bassist:

8. To be honest, I've personally never heard of a BAD Sadowsky...if it is not perfect...call the shop, box it up and for $75 they will give an original setup just like a brand new one would get and it will be just like you got a brand new bass!!! I have a V4 and am planning a V5 now. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!!

Peace

T

9. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    Hi!

Wow!! Thats a deal and a half! Post pics when it arrives

Rob

10. BoiNtC

BoiNtC

Nov 25, 2002
    NYC, USA
    Good cause I was about to tell you to give me that deal if you didn't want it :p Grats on a good deal on an amazing bass! :hyper:

11. Thanks! Too good to pass up to be sure - I promise to post pics when it arrives - can't wait! :bassist:

12. tubster

tubster

Feb 5, 2003
    Southwest Spain
    Good luck with it!

I suppose that means you won't be getting the see thru blonde?

No probs - it is still around

T

13. Moi? "see through blonde"...naw', I don't like em' that skinny :p

Seriously, I've inhaled so much GAS I've forgotten :oops: