1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Price Check: pre-"Stage" Streamer 4

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jammadave, Oct 28, 2004.

1. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    In an interesting twist of fate, I may be seeing an old friend return to the arsenal - but with him he brings a friend of his own. I have no real interest in the second bass and still need cash, so I'll probably be offering it up to TBers, but I don't know its value.

It's a ca. 1992 Warwick Streamer. No "stage" designation. It's neck-thru (maple and wenge lam neck), brass justanut, PJ config and 2 band pre. Appears to be in really nice shape, and this guy takes care of his basses.

2. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    sounds like a nice bass. Im assuming its a maple body 4 string? You can prolly get something beteween 900-1300 depending on buyer. I seen the statge ones alot lately use around $1100 and IMO They arent moving that well same with a lot of warwicks lately seem slow.

3. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    yep, flamed maple body wings, 4 strings. I was thinking of ballparking it at a grand even, myself, but have never dealt in what are now I guess the "vintage" warwicks.