Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Price Check: pre-"Stage" Streamer 4

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jammadave, Oct 28, 2004.

1. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    In an interesting twist of fate, I may be seeing an old friend return to the arsenal - but with him he brings a friend of his own. I have no real interest in the second bass and still need cash, so I'll probably be offering it up to TBers, but I don't know its value.

It's a ca. 1992 Warwick Streamer. No "stage" designation. It's neck-thru (maple and wenge lam neck), brass justanut, PJ config and 2 band pre. Appears to be in really nice shape, and this guy takes care of his basses.

2. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    sounds like a nice bass. Im assuming its a maple body 4 string? You can prolly get something beteween 900-1300 depending on buyer. I seen the statge ones alot lately use around $1100 and IMO They arent moving that well same with a lot of warwicks lately seem slow.

3. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    yep, flamed maple body wings, 4 strings. I was thinking of ballparking it at a grand even, myself, but have never dealt in what are now I guess the "vintage" warwicks.