For Sale/Trade Price Cut!!! 1990 Fender Stratocaster / Japan

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by nicktunz, Nov 2, 2017.

1. nicktunz

nicktunz Commercial User

Apr 23, 2008
    Miami, FL
    Mesa Boogie, Arc Effects, Small Sound Big Sound, Earthquaker Devices
    Price:
    1990 Fender Stratocaster. Made in Japan. It's a 1962 Reissue. Model is ST62. Rosewood fingerboard is in great shape. All original. Has Kluson Deluxe Locking Tuners. I believe the color of the pick guard is "parchment." The pickup covers have yellowed nicely. Comes with original hard shell case, tremelo bar, and a strap that I'm not sure came with the guitar or not so I'm just leaving it in there.

The guitar is in great condition with the exception of a pretty big chunk of paint missing. It's located on the back of the guitar and is pictured. You can't see it from the front of the guitar. The wood is fine, no cracks.

If you know anything about the "Made in Japan" Fenders, you know they are of the highest quality. This one is no exception. The guitar sounds and plays great. This guitar is in the US so you won't have to deal with CITES or any extra shipping fees coming from Japan.

Feel free to make me offers. Worst I can do is say no. Message me with any questions!

Open to trades for a Jazz Bass or Bass VI

I will ship via Fedex.

Attached Files:

waynobass likes this.
  2. Joe Kyle

Joe Kyle

Oct 18, 2008
    Connecticut
    G&L ASAT Bowlingball swirl with a maple neck?

3. nicktunz

nicktunz Commercial User

Apr 23, 2008
    Miami, FL
    Ah, I don't think I can do bowlingball swirl but thanks!

4. nicktunz

nicktunz Commercial User

Apr 23, 2008
    Miami, FL
    Dropped price to $599 plus shipping.

5. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Interested in an 80’s Japan Fernandez 4 string Fretless PJ?

6. etherealme

etherealme Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Louisiana
    I've got two jazz bass options you might be interested in trading for. Is this still available?

7. nicktunz

nicktunz Commercial User

Apr 23, 2008
    Miami, FL
    I’m sorry. I sold this. But tell me about your jazz basses. And are you wanting anything in trade? Maybe a p bass?

8. etherealme

etherealme Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Louisiana
    Nah, mon. I just'a lika ya strat.... Thanks anyway. Looking for a nice dark fretboard guitar in the form of a strat, duo-jet gretsch or epiphone SG... Something along those lines. :roflmao: