1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Price Cut: Schroeder Mini 12L 19lbs!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gmarcus, Dec 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. gmarcus

gmarcus Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2003
    Price:
    Mini 12L Cover. This is a really loud portable cabinet. The tag says it is a Mini 12R, but I opened it up and it definitely has a neo speaker in there and it weighs 19 lbs which is the spec for the Mini12L. The tone is very mid forward. Would be good for fretless or any style that doesn't need heavy deep bass (I play reggae so it doesn't work for me). This will keep up with a reasonable drummer. It is a simple cabinet with just that nice 12" speake, no tweeter and one handle. It has a bunch of scuffs and scrapes but nothing major. Feel free to ask any questions.

Local sale preferred but will ship if you want to pay for it.
    Mini 12L Cover. Mini L Back Handle. MiniL Bottom. Mini L plate.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    G RICH 5 likes this.
  2. 1954bassman

1954bassman

Jun 7, 2004
    Hickory, NC
    Mini 12L has horn driver and neo 12" - I am not sure what a 12R15 is, but Jorge could tell you.

Schroeder cabs are great cabs.

G RICH 5 likes this.
  3. gmarcus

Apr 4, 2003
    isn't that the mini 12+L with the horn driver? In any case this one has a neo 12 driver and no tweeter.

4. gmarcus

Apr 4, 2003
    Here is your chance to get this cheap I just dropped the price by $100!

5. alaskaleftybass

alaskaleftybass Will Hanbury, Jr. Supporting Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Sitka, Alaska
    @gmarcus I was looking at these cabs. Wondering what you thought of them, and that seems like a very low price you sold it... just curious... thanks

6. gmarcus

Apr 4, 2003
    That's about what I paid for the cab so just passing along a good deal. If you like a loud cab with a lot of midrange then this is a great cab. I like big pillowy bass so it didn't quite do it for me. It is very articulate. I got a reasonable full range sound out of it by using an Aphex bass exciter in front of it.

7. alaskaleftybass

alaskaleftybass Will Hanbury, Jr. Supporting Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Sitka, Alaska
    Thank you sir.