1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Price Drop’ Vanderkley 210LNT Cab 1200W/RMS + Extras

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ByrChiPro, May 8, 2018.

1. ByrChiPro

ByrChiPro Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2015
    Price:
    0A8F3EFC-B920-42C2-AD46-626D58DC29CE.
    IMG_0277. 5001B718-95AD-451B-B6F9-3AF956D6FD28. 596B7A8E-35A5-4BB3-9067-29A4A8DD805E. E2334CA5-4069-4A4A-81F8-1CA130D154F8.

Vanderkley 210LNT Cabinets 4 Ohm Version - 1200W Power Handling! From are good as new, cabinet and matching cover are pristine. Don’t hesitate on owning this rare cabinet, and even rarer opportunity to grab one in the US - the price is just icing on the cake. The LNT version (higher wattage capacity) has never been listed here - ever. Figure out what a select group of owners already know. As mentioned, I also have the matching amp (Vanderkley Aurora) listed as well. This is one bad-ass cab on it’s own and offers such a full and rich sonic presentation. Huge extension in both ends of the spectrum without every sounding boomy or brittle and superior wattage handling to boot.

Wiling to meet for local deal. Will ship or deliver with original factory carton (triple-boxed) and all items from new. Buying new you'd pay $1189 (modestly converted) + $65 Cover, International Shipping $95 (est) and Import duty/taxes $70 (est), totaling $1419 landed.

$899 shipped/insured *per cab* within the lower 48. No trades at all - thanks. Paypal ok.

All Vanderkley NeoLite speaker cabinets are made out of lightweight, but very strong, void free birch and poplar plywood, dowelled joint construction and internal bracing. All woodworking is done with ultra precise cnc-machines.

Loaded with the latest generation custom-made neodymium drivers. The drivers are absolute state-of-the-art; constructed from a cast aluminum frame, neodymium magnet assembly, unique coil and magnet cooling design, waterproof cone material, linear frequency response, with high power and sensitivity ratings.
    The tweeter used feature a custom-made filter with protection circuit and a high frequency attenuator on the back panel. Connections are made with two Neutrik® speakon/6.3mm jack-combo connectors linked parallel.
    All speaker cabinets are sealed airtight from the inside so the air will only enter or leave the cabinet through the tuned port-tube mounted on the front. All speaker cabinets are covered with high-quality black carpet and inter-locking corner protective caps which will protect your cabinet for years to come. Every cabinet is hand-made by Marc Vanderkley himself.

Specs:
    • 210LNT neolite
    • Configuration: 2x10” Neodymium drivers + tweeter
    • Power: 1200 Watts AES* (*2 Hours test according to AES 2-1984 Rev. 2003)
    • Impedance: 4 Ohm
    • Freq. response: 40 Hz – 16 kHz
    • Sensitivity: 100 dB 1W @ 1m
    • Dimensions: H x W x D: 23 x 20 x 16
    • Weight: 44 lbs
    • Top and side loading handles
    • Angled Neutrik Speak-on 1/4" Combination Connectors

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    MHT75, Funkmabassup and godley69 like this.
  2. Funkmabassup

Funkmabassup

Jul 16, 2013
    Would you say this cab is louder than the typical commercial built 2x10? I mean 1200w powerhandling is pure insanity ;) Does it have a nice balanced response over the whole frequency spectrum?

ByrChiPro likes this.
  3. godley69

godley69 Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Louisiana
    Hey Bass Brother, I have been playing since 1967. Since that time, I went from using cabs by Fender to Kustom to Acoustic to Ampeg to what I use now...MAS, Baer and Vanderkley cabs. The Vanderkley cabs are Rock Solid and Very Loud and Extremely Efficient for their size. They definitely cover the entire spectrum Very Well! I use two 112 MNT cabs and a 210 MNT, all together or separately depending on the venue. The wattage specs are 100% Legit. If it says 1200 watts at 4 ohms, it means it! If I wasn’t presently needing to get rid of a bunch of equipment (but not my Vanderkleys!), I would snap up one or both of the above cabs. IMHO, You will not be disappointed with any Vanderkley equipment. For the past several years, I used Thunderfunk amps a lot but I’ve been using my Vanderkley Aurora heads lately. I know they are discontinued but I am certain that the Spartan is just as good. Marc is a Master at building Bass equipment. I’m a Big Fan of the matching Red/Black stage look of my Auroras and Cabs! I can say that I have gotten a Lot of positive feedback from Musicians and Soundmen at Every Single Gig that I have used that setup on!

cdbrewer99 and ByrChiPro like this.
  4. ByrChiPro

Aug 11, 2015
    The wattage its able to handle is very real and are very versatile across the frequency ranges. I’ve mostly used them in the house at this time so it’s a bit overkill for me at the moment.

5. schott1984

schott1984 Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2017
    Chattanooga, TN
    Where in GA?

ByrChiPro likes this.
  6. ByrChiPro

Aug 11, 2015
    Savannah GA.

7. ByrChiPro

Aug 11, 2015
    Pm me. Thanks

8. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Supporting Member

Most excellent cabinets.

9. groucho mark

groucho mark

Mar 27, 2012
    Hey. Been a minute. So, You are selling these at 899 for 2?
    Or 899 each?

ByrChiPro likes this.
  10. ByrChiPro

Aug 11, 2015
    899 each But willing to make a great deal on a pair.

11. ByrChiPro

Aug 11, 2015
    Just Sold one ☝. One more left better get it while it’s still available. Thanks