1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

***PRICE DROP $109 Fryette Valvulator I V1 Line Driver Buffer and Power Supply***

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by SirMjac28, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Fryette Valvulator I V1 Line Driver Buffer and Power Supply

The VALVULATOR I ™ is a must-have accessory that combines two useful and powerful features, a Vacuum Tube Buffer/Line Driver, and a Multiple Output Regulated DC Power Supply, in a single, convenient, AC-powered unit. The VALVULATOR I ™ is a ruggedly built, compact pedal board and professional/home studio tool that operates on standard AC wall current, NO WALL WARTS, and is housed in a rugged steel chassis topped with a sleek stainless steel vented cover.

Degradation of tonal quality is caused by three things:

Loss of high frequency response due to cable capacitance.
    Loss of signal level and high frequency response due to impedance effects.
    Signal degradation caused by the design of the circuitry in the effects device.

The VALVULATOR I ™ solves all three of these problems using a vacuum tube based Buffer circuit to change your guitar signal from high impedance to low impedance. You will be amazed at the renewed responsiveness of your instrument as well as the effect on your playing. In addition, the V I input stage utilizes the same circuitry as that found in the input stage of most guitar amplifiers. This means you get the same dynamic feel from your instrument as you would if you were plugged directly into your amp!

The VALVULATOR I ™ provides four regulated and isolated outputs which will supply you with all of the clean regulated power you need to insure maximum signal output and frequency response from you pedal devices. And because the power supply outputs are individually isolated, you never have to worry about ground loop hum.

Left Panel
    Input Jack
    Output A Jack
    Output B Jack
    Ground Lift Switch

Right Panel

12VDC Output
    3 x 9.5VDC Output Jack
    AC Input Jack

Manual: http://www.sfdamp.com/manuals/V-1_SFD.pdf

These pedals are no longer being made and are getting harder to find and this pedal is in excellent condition comes with a Groove Tube 12ax7 a nice JAN GE 12au7 and the power cord. I bought it without a box but it will be very well packed you can have this pedal for [DEL]$138.00 [/DEL] $109.00 which includes shipping with tracking to the CONUS and Canada at this time I'm not looking for any trades thank you for looking.

cc2c9f80-3208-47d4-a990-02055a0faba0_zpsa3d289c0.

CIMG0043-1_zps3559d494.

CIMG0051-1_zpsaeecedc7.

2. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Bump for a great guy!

3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Thank you sir

4. SirMjac28

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    This is one of the best tube preamps you can buy folks

5. SirMjac28

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Price Drop!!!!!!!

6. stingray56funk

stingray56funk Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Atlanta
    I'll take it...pm

7. SirMjac28

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    And Sold thank you sir.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.