1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD PRICE DROP 140$ NEW Aguilar Jazz Bass Pickups NEW AG 4J Hot Overwound Hot Output Single Coil

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by JazzBass1949, May 8, 2015.

1. JazzBass1949

JazzBass1949 I Did That Ya I played There Ya I Did What a Blast

Sep 21, 2009
    Southern ILLinois
    Price:
    20150508_142427 (1). HOT "Aguilar AS 4J Hot Overwound Single Coil" Jazz Bass' Pickups ' NIB NEW IN BOX Never USED List 220.00. This Will Do Your Bass Justice
    With their larger, 16MM magnets and over-wound design, these pickups have a hotter output that loves to push the input of your amplifier with a tone that is big and loud with thundering lows. Despite their sonic onslaught, the AG 4J-HOT will retain all the dynamics of your playing style. Dig in with a pick (or your fingers!) and all of the grit and nuance of your attack comes through without losing the midrange.

Wire: 42 gauge heavy Formvar wire
    Magnets: 16MM Alnico V
    Cable: Single conductor, cloth-covered
    AG 4J-HOT S: Set of neck and bridge pickups
    Retail Price: $220
    .. First PayPal Only $167.50 Shipped In US48's

Last edited: May 8, 2015
  2. JazzBass1949

JazzBass1949 I Did That Ya I played There Ya I Did What a Blast

Sep 21, 2009
    Southern ILLinois
    BUMP