1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

No longer available PRICE DROP: 1963 Ampeg B-15NB Portaflex w/original JBL D130F

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by seventhson, Feb 23, 2021.

1. seventhson

seventhson Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    Price:
    United States
    This is the version with the diode rectifier and the JBL speaker upgrade option (which this one has). I'm selling this to TB'ers for $100 less than on Reverb. This has lived in a professional recording studio. Only selling because I'm refi-ing my mortgage (can't beat the interest rates right now) and need to raise some cash for closing costs.

We can determine actual shipping via Fedex Ground.

1963 Ampeg B-15N B-15NB Portaflex 25-Watt 1x15" Bass Combo Blue Diamond Tolex | The Guitar Samurai | Reverb

Bassology likes this.
  2. Heady

Heady Supporting Member

Sep 30, 2019
    Orlando, FL
    Beautiful rig, GLWTS!

seventhson likes this.
  3. seventhson

seventhson Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    Perhaps I overpriced it? Let me know, I'm flexible.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 16, 2021