SOLD *PRICE DROP* 1982 Fender Precision Bass - All Original

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by pmckim87, Aug 10, 2018.

1. pmckim87

pmckim87

Aug 21, 2016
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale is my 1982 Fender Precision Bass. This one's from the Fullerton Factory and it's still all original. It's got a few blemishes and it's definitely been gigged, but it's still in great shape for an '82. The truss rod and the tuners both function well. The maple neck is also in great shape. The thumb rest is missing as well as the bridge cover. The sale includes a Hipshot D tuner, Fender Pure Vintage '58 gold pickguard, and a pickup cover that I recently purchased. Weight is 9.5 pounds. I'm asking $1150 shipped (in original hard case) CONUS. PayPal is preferred. Let me know if you'd like to see more detailed pictures. Thanks for looking!

image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg image7.jpeg IMG_1971.JPG

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    R&B, Red Leader 1, mikewalker and 3 others like this.
  2. yodedude2

yodedude2 Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    the 'dan smith' fullerton fenders are so freaking awesome. i have one and a half, and they are among the best basses of my more than two dozen...glwts

3. hdfxstc

hdfxstc Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2014
    Is this nut width 1.625 ?

4. Red Leader 1

Red Leader 1

Oct 21, 2016
    Seattle Wa
    Damn fine bass right there, damn fine.

5. chanson

chanson Supporting Member

Is it a reissue model? Pardon my ignorance

6. pmckim87

pmckim87

Aug 21, 2016
    It's just your standard USA made Pbass.

7. pmckim87

pmckim87

Aug 21, 2016
    ...and Sold!

Attym likes this.
  8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021