1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale PRICE DROP - 1984 Pedulla Buzz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DougSlug66, Jan 6, 2020.

Tags:
  1. DougSlug66

DougSlug66 Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2019
    Indianapolis, IN
    Price:
    $1900
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    Selling my 1984 Pedulla Buzz Bass. Just don't play it anymore and need some cash. This bass was originally white when I got it, but was in rough shape - sent over to Mike Pedulla and had him fix her up. At the time, Pedulla no longer offered the white finish, so it was refin'd to candy apple red, redone fingerboard, and got the updated logo. Has updated bart preamp and badass bridge. Plays as sounds great and is in excellent condition. Weighs in at a hefty 9.4 lbs. Comes with original HSC.

Will consider reasonable offers - possible trades for a Pedulla 5 with 17.5mm spacing.
    Message me if interested.
    DSC_0018.JPG DSC_0019.JPG DSC_0020.JPG DSC_0021.JPG DSC_0022.JPG

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  2. jebmd

jebmd Gold Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Lothian, Maryland
    Wow

3. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Beautiful.

4. Gusdfunk

Gusdfunk

Aug 10, 2017
    Bay Area
    What year was that cool red sparkle refinish done?

5. DougSlug66

DougSlug66 Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2019
    Indianapolis, IN
    I honestly can't remember, I bought it in 2007 and sent it to Pedulla shortly after - so I'd say late 07 or early 08 for the work that he did, including the refin