SOLD Price Drop! $200 LEVY'S Leather gig bag (Brown w/beige accent piping)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by road-cat1, Nov 28, 2016.

1. road-cat1

road-cat1 Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    Price:
    $225.
    Selling my Levy's Brown Leather gig bag. It is an older model that has the large pocket at the bottom of the outer front, but as a thin pocket at the top. (The newer models have a larger pocket at the top). DISCLAIMER: The older model will not fit a 48" length. Works best with 4 string basses, 5 strings tend to be a little bit wider/longer. 46"-47" would be the max. This is a great bag with lots of padding. A thick leather coat for your bass!

There are some surface scratches (character/mojo) but nothing that is below the surface. You could use a shoe polish or leather dressing if you desired to make it look new as opposed to "road" used. There are no cuts on the binding, zippers work perfectly, inside is perfect. These go for almost $400 new Levy's Leather Electric Bass Gig Bag - Black and the LEVY'S website show them at almost $600 (Pro Leather Bass Guitar Bag LM19PR-BLK - Levy's Leathers)

I will sell mine for $200 delivered (ground) to an address in CONUS. Paypal is OK.
    P1020002.jpg P1020001.jpg P1010999.jpg

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
    ExaltBass likes this.
  2. SilGarzaJr

SilGarzaJr SilGarzaJr Supporting Member

Mar 28, 2012
    North Texas
    Great bag... love mine. Older model like yours!

GLWTS - this is a great deal!!

sg

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021