1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Price Drop: 460 Shipped! LDS 210 Cab with Brand New Eminence Pro Deltalite II Neo 2510's

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by maisbass, Jun 2, 2014.

1. maisbass

maisbass Supporting Member Supporting Member

May 5, 2010
    NYC
    Price:
    $460
    Up for sale is a Low Down Sound - LDS 210 cab with brand new Eminence Pro Deltalite II Neo 2510 speakers (As per Don, the original design of this cab had deltalite's II installed). I just installed them and basically tested them out for about 15 minutes. Brand new speakers for you to break in the way you want to. The cab is a 4 ohm 2x10 cab rated at 500w and is also equipped with a 5 1/4" Titanium tweeter, and Don's custom crossover system. The Titanium tweeter also has a Boost/pad as well. The cab sounds fantastic and is very loud. I am selling it because I have too many bass cabs and have to move some to make space in my basement! It also has a handle on the bottom so it can be used as a tilt back cab in the vertical position!

I am selling this for $460 shipped continental US, paypal only please. This is a steal at this price. Don charges 600+ dollars for these cabs. You are basically getting a new cab due to the new Deltalites II, which might I add just cost me $270. The cab also comes with a padded cover. Thanks.

photo 1-1.JPG photo 1-1a. photo 1.JPG photo 2-1.JPG

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  2. maisbass

May 5, 2010
    NYC
  3. maisbass

May 5, 2010
    NYC
    I also forgot to mention that this cab has a handle that is used as a kickback stand in the vertical position. Pretty cool.

4. bassman_al

bassman_al Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    How much does it weigh? Wow, really nice cab! Always wanted an LDS...

5. maisbass

May 5, 2010
    NYC
    It is really light. I don't know the exact weight but it's lighter than my Baer ML112 which weighs 37lbs. I would say its 30 - 34 lbs at most.

6. maisbass

May 5, 2010
    NYC
    Some inquiries, but still available.

7. ahollowhd

ahollowhd Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Gainesville, FL
    B string compatibility?

8. maisbass

May 5, 2010
    NYC
    It handles a B string really well for a 210 cab

9. bassman_al

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    PM with offer.

10. maisbass

May 5, 2010
    NYC
    PM replied

11. maisbass

May 5, 2010
    NYC
    All other PM's replied to as well.. pending offers but no one has made the final move yet :)

12. bassman_al

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    Final move made!!!!

13. maisbass

May 5, 2010
    NYC
    And sold!!