1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available PRICE DROP! 80s Kramer Forum MIJ 8lbs. 7oz. w/ EMGs - Pointy Goodness

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TideSwing, Mar 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. TideSwing

TideSwing Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2014
    NV
    Price:
    Strings:
    Excellent playing late 80s Kramer Forum with active EMG PJ setup - Vol/Tone/3 position pickup switch. Nice and light at 8lbs. 7oz. Low action if you want it - truss rod works to set the relief to your needs and the nice Kramer badged Schaller roller bridge is fully adjustable for saddle height as well as string spacing. Current setup is low with a fairly new set Medium GHS Super Steels The strap buttons appear to be Schaller locks, I do not have the strap pieces. The bass originally came to me with a D-tuner so there is an extra drill hole visible near the E-string tuner on the back of the headstock. The E-string tuner is a newer Gotoh and I also had a new black Switchcraft jack professionally installed last fall.

Bass is in great shape, with some minor scratches and a tiny ding on body edge that aren't visible in pictures or on stage. Back of the neck is clean. Neck is an easy player with the jumbo frets and fairly slim thickness front to back. Nut width is 1 5/8". Combined with the light weight, this bass is great for long gigs, especially if you're in an 80s band!

Asking $275 + actual shipping. Paypal OK. No gig bag or case but packing will be super secure - fully bubble wrapped bass with added protection to protect neck/headstock angle damage in a proper box. I am in Monmouth County, NJ if you'd like to try it out. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    Johnny Znuff likes this.
  2. solid

late80s likes this.
  3. TideSwing

TideSwing Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2014
    NV
    PRICE DROP!!

Priced to sell, looking to buy a new American Standard next week, so it's either gone here before then or take it in for trade. Not low enough for you? Make an offer. This one is a really great, light player.

4. bassfilthy

bassfilthy

May 21, 2015
    socal
    Nice