1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Price Drop ($950): 2 band StingRay w/ matching headstock

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Benny4P, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Benny4P

Benny4P Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    **To keep this thread clean, please PM me for trade offers**

Hi all,

Because I have a few StingRays and because GAS has me interested in trying something new, I am listing for sale/trade a beautiful '99 Music Man StingRay with a rosewood fretboard and a 2-band EQ. I believe this bass came out as one of the first Rays with a matching headstock. It looks absolutely amazing!

The bass is all original except for the pickguard which was very scratched up when I got it so I replaced it with 3 ply black pickguard from Pickguard Planet. The weight is comfortable at 9.01 lbs and the neck has some really nice flame figuring (see pix).

Comes with a non-original hard shell case which misses a handle but works great.

This bass has been played a lot in its 20-year lifetime (as it should have) and there are several minor swirls/scratches which I attempted to capture in the pictures. The most noticeable are two checks at the headstock, one scratch above the bridge by the G string and hairline finish cracks by the neck pocket. Other than that, the bass is in really great condition and sounds like thunder.

I am always considering trades and would be REALLY interested in a Fender active Flea Bass or a Lakland USA P or J bass (+ cash from me for either deal).

Will ship CONUS only. PayPal is OK, buyer pays for shipping.

Thanks for looking.

6.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

8.jpg

12.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

11.jpg

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      154.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    andysvec, mikeswals, cataract and 3 others like this.
  2. Bulltrout

Bulltrout Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Edmonton, Alberta
    That's purdy!

3. Benny4P

Benny4P Supporting Member

I have received some really nice trade offers. Thank you! Still holding out for the right deal.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 19, 2021