1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Price Drop ADA MB-1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by anastasio24, Jun 2, 2014.

1. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    Price:
    $200
    For sale is an ADA MB-1 tube preamp. It has a little wear (rack rash) but seems to work just fine. I programmed preset 110 to sound damn close to Mike Gordon's rig when used with a Modulus Quantum 5. I used settings taken from an interview and it is very close. I have no idea if the original tubes are in it as I have not removed the cover. I am including a print out of all factory preset parameters and the preset program chart. I do not have the manual as I bought this used and it shipped to me without the manual. I plugged it in yesterday and tested with a Lakland and it sounds as good as it always has.

Looking for $225 shipping included. I will accept PayPal only. Shipping to the continental US only.

ADAMB1front. ADAMB1back. ADAMB1top. ADAMB1righttop. ADAMB1lefttop. ADAMB1bottom.

2. chuck norriss

chuck norriss Banned

Jan 20, 2011
    These are great--a lot of presets.

3. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    Bump

4. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    Price reduced to $200 shipped. Only a few more days and it goes on eBay.

5. LanEvo

LanEvo

Mar 10, 2008
    Manhattan
    Still available?

6. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    Sorry. Sold on another site and shipped.

7. LanEvo

LanEvo

Mar 10, 2008
    Manhattan
    Thanks for the reply. Just picked one up on Reverb. Can't wait!

8. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    Enjoy. They are fun if you put in the time.