1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD *Price Drop - Aguilar DB112 Chocolate Thunder (Like New) w/LeCover Cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by stephenb923, Jan 3, 2018.

1. stephenb923

stephenb923 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2014
    Beacon, New York
    Price:
    $450
    I have an Aguilar DB112 in Chocolate Thunder cab for sale (Sale is for 1 cabinet w/ cover). This cab is in like-new condition. I am the second owner, and the first owner said he only played it for maybe an hour total at practice volume. I've only played it a few times and gigged with it once. Less than 3 hours of play on my end. I added rubber feet I purchased from Aguilar on the side and I feel its a great addition (added to preexisting holes that keep the black corners screwed in - no additional holes were drilled). Carrying the cab vertically and being able to just put it down vertically is a nice feature. I'll also include a top of the line (1220d. Cordura DWR Padded PLUS) extra padded LeCover cover. The LeCover cover fits on the cab vertically and works well with the addition of the rubber feet. I'm asking for $450 for a local deal, $500 shipped. I don't have the original box, but will package the cab very well. I have an extra LeCover cover and rubber feet for an additional charge ($50) if you already have or intend on buying another DB112. Only trade I would entertain would be something from the Bergantino HDN or CN series, preferably a 210 (+ cash on my end if necessary). Build a stack, Jack.

IMG_2633.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    SteveBass5 and Fred312b like this.
  2. stephenb923

Oct 1, 2014
    Beacon, New York
    Now $450 local, $500 shipped. Like-new cab and brand new cover.

Spaceman Ian likes this.
  3. stephenb923

Oct 1, 2014
    Beacon, New York
  4. stephenb923

Oct 1, 2014
    Beacon, New York
    Potential local sale...

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021