1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD PRICE DROP - Ashdown John Entwistle RPM-1 Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by DougSlug66, Jan 6, 2020.

1. DougSlug66

DougSlug66 Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2019
    Columbus, OH
    Price:
    $450
    Hello all - back on the market - Selling my Ashdown Entwistle RPM-1 preamp. Great unit, just don't use it and need some cash for recording gear. It has been racked in home studio since I purchased it in the early 2000's. This is a UK-made and an early unit as it is labeled "Klystron Bass Pre Magnifier". Has some rack rash, but no other issues. Sounds great! According to the website thewho.net, John used these preamps between 1999 and 2001.

Features: tube and solid state preamp section, flexible 7-band EQ that combines standard bass, middle and treble controls with two pairs of additional sliders giving 15dB of cut and boost at 180Hz, 340Hz, 1.3kHz and 2.6kHz. The EQ can be switched in/out and between flat and shaped using an optional footswitch, also has a subharmonic processor as well as onboard crossover, overdrive, effects loop, and DI.

Message me if interested DSC_0049.JPG

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    Fred312b, 57pbass and Relsom like this.
  2. scowboy

scowboy Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    PM Sent

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021