1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale PRICE DROP! - Chromatic Endpin

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by LD_Sten, Aug 5, 2019.

1. LD_Sten

LD_Sten Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Kingston, NY
    Price:
    $120
    Hi all, I have for sale a Chromatic Endpin, 1/2 inch diameter. It comes with two attachments, a shorter one for sitting and a longer one for standing. Also included is the wrench for tightening the nuts on either side of the endpin and the original carrying case. I cannot find the hex key that adjusts the angle of the endpin but I believe any 5/32" size key will work. There are a few scratches on the endpin shafts.

This endpin worked well for me ergonomically but my bass was a bit too heavy for it and would bounce around while I played. My bass is exceptionally heavy so I don't imagine this will be a problem for most players. $110 incl domestic US shipping

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  2. hensonbass

hensonbass Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    I’m curious to know how much does your bass weigh?

I have a 7/8 Prescott that is pretty heavy so I’m wondering if I might run into the same issue?

3. LD_Sten

LD_Sten Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Kingston, NY
    I have a cello pattern Jacquet-Gand. I left my bass at the hall last night but I can get you an exact weight by tomorrow. It is very heavy. Do you know how much yours weighs?