1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale PRICE DROP - Customized Ibanez BTB 6 String (Gorgeous Top!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Symphony2040, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Symphony2040

Symphony2040 Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2008
    Price:
    Strings:
    0012.png
    I have decided to sell my incredibly beautiful and unique, customized Ibanez BTB746. This bass features an unusual walnut top, that showcases a gorgeous burl that really makes for a breathtaking showpiece when in different lighting conditions. It is in like-new condition, and has the ability to enable extremely low action for easy playing due to the incredible fret work.

This bass has been customized with gold hardware, and includes top of the line Gotoh tuning machines for a tighter feel and more consistent experience when tuning the bass.

This Ibanez BTB is a 35 inch scale, 6 string monster that allows for incredible comfort thanks to the 17mm string spacing and balanced neck profile. The fingerboard is made from a well-figured piece of Jatoba, and features abalone dot inlays for a really classy look.

0015.png

In addition to the actual instrument, I will also be including the original Cosmo Black hardware that was included with the instrument, which features the same Mono-rail bridge saddles, and Ibanez's standard tuning machines.

Finally, it will include Ibanez's rugged, MR500C hardshell case. This case has plush, interior contoured molding, and even includes a TSA-approved lock for additional security.

Shipping is $75 and will be insured - Continental United States ONLY. PayPal is preferred.

If you live within the Houston, TX, I would be willing to do a local pickup.

Let me make it clear, the ONLY reason why I'm selling this beauty is because I recently purchased drop dead gorgeous, custom Stambaugh. I don't need two 6 string basses.

Please contact me if you are interested in owning this beautiful, one-of-a-kind instrument. :bassist:

0003.png

0002.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  2. lpcarter

lpcarter Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Minneapolis, MN
    These BTBs are great!

Symphony2040 likes this.
  3. Symphony2040

Symphony2040 Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2008
    I just wanted to let any watchers know that, I am now willing to ship this bass within Continental United States. Local Pickup is still my preferred method, but I would be willing to have the bass shipped (and insured) for an additional $75.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020