SOLD Price Drop: Darkglass Vintage Ultra

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by J. Brunka, Jan 19, 2017.

1. J. Brunka

J. Brunka Supporting Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Mo'town, N.J.
    Price:
    I'm trying to keep in the spirit of the New Year and cleaning out the shelves of things that I'm not using. It's all cool stuff but I just don't need it right now. Some of it is new, some of it is old but it all works perfectly. All prices are PayPal and shipped ConUS..

Darkglass Vintage Ultra - Brand New - $300
    I just bought this as a present for myself. I instantly fit it onto my board but the more I played with it at home the more I realized I don't need what it does in my setup. It sounds awesome and has so many ways to shape your sound but I wasn't lacking in that department before. It was tough but I decided that I would rather free up the cash for other things. New box and all the trimmings and a little Velcro on the bottom.

Iron Ether Xerograph Deluxe - SOLD
    Powerful analog LPF/Envelope Filter from one of the best builders. So many different ways to use this effect. Hook up an expression pedal and you get great control. No box (I don't believe it originally had a formal box) and Velcro on bottom.

Sadowsky PreAmp/DI pedal - SOLD
    I used this as a boost on a few gigs to give my passive basses that modern touch. Just another thing that I haven't needed for a while. No box and Velcro on bottom.

Boss OC3 Super Octave - SOLD
    I like the whole boss OC thing and the distortion mode is cool. This is also really good on guitar if you play both. This one has some scratches and a previous owner removed the whole bottom info sticker and rubber part. It has a big piece of Velcro instead. No box either.

EHX Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi - SOLD
    The Muff sound with total control! A blend knob and gate control let you tailor your sound nicely. It also has the added crossover section with separate HPF and LPF controls. Put the octave pedal before this and you can have some great synth sounds. Original box and clean on the bottom, no Velcro.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  2. J. Brunka

Aug 9, 2004
    Mo'town, N.J.
    More Pics.

Attached Files:

3. J. Brunka

Aug 9, 2004
    Mo'town, N.J.
    Sadowsky sold.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  4. J. Brunka

Aug 9, 2004
    Mo'town, N.J.
    Xerograph sold.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  5. Grumry

Grumry

Jul 6, 2016
    Nashville
    I almost wanted the chorus, but you have no box!

I kid. Good luck!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021