1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Price drop: EA Wizzy 12, 4 ohm, excellent shape with padded cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Ken Lloyd, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Ken Lloyd

Ken Lloyd Supporting Member

Dec 22, 2004
    Portland, Maine
    Price:
    Selling 2 of my 3 Wizzy cabs now that my greenboy F112 is here [special props to Don Barry of Barry Audio Design].

For sale:
    Euphonic Audio Wizzy 12 (standard, not M line). Fully functional.
    4 ohms. Serial # W12EVa017.
    Very efficient and easy to move. Great sound for upright or slab.
    Excellent cosmetic condition and never played stupid loud.
    EA padded cover with red trim and zipper front pocket.
    Ships in the original carton used when I bought the cab new from Bob "all hail" Gollihur.

I have 3 Wizzy cabs; I've used one 12 for low volume cocktail gigs, upright or fretless; use a 12 and 10 for jazz combo gigs with a drummer; use two 12s for R&B/cover style gigs on slab. Most of the time I've used the low wattage Acoustic Image Clarus series II set fairly low. On larger rooms I take a line out to band PA.

Will pack very carefully and ship promptly, usually the next day, sometimes same day as payment receipt. Buyer pays shipping. We can use my Fedex discount which runs about 25%, though I can't really figure how they calculate discounts. You provide your zip and I'll look up the cost to ship. Or we can use your Fedex account.

Box weight, according to when it shipped to me, is 38 pounds.
    Local pickup: Boston, Manchester, Portsmouth, Portland, Augusta can be arranged.

Not much interested in trades at this time.
    Will respond promptly to any questions or offers.

The 10 is sold.
    So I'm selling one Wizzy 12. For now I plan to keep one 12.
    Wizzy 10 here:
    For Sale - EA Wizzy 10 cab. Great condition | TalkBass.com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  2. Ken Lloyd

Dec 22, 2004
    Portland, Maine
    bump.jpg
    Weekend bump

3. Ken Lloyd

Dec 22, 2004
    Portland, Maine
    Bump. You could be playing thru this beauty before the holidays.

4. Ken Lloyd

Dec 22, 2004
    Portland, Maine
    Sold to gentleman John in Ohio and in fedex hands same day.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 12, 2021