1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Price Drop! Fender American Standard Tony Franklin Fretless Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by AngelsBassBall, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    I am selling a killer Fender American Standard/Tony Franklin "parts bass". It consists of the following:

1999 Fender American Standard Hotrodded Precison Bass body, string through bridge, US j bass knobs, schaller strap lock buttons, brand new Fender us pickguard. Minor wear on body as shown in pics. This does not suffer from the dreaded volume/pick up output of some Fender US p/j basses, the pick up volumes are consistent, and it has a ton of tonal options. This bass is a volume/volume/tone set up and no hum whatsoever regardless of individual pick up volume..plus it's string through, a bonus in my book.

2005 Fender Tony Franklin American made, unlined, Fretless neck. This is a maple neck with ebony fingerboard and is in mint condition. Truss turns smoothly and no nicks or dings. Strung with brand new La Bella Deep talkin' bass flats.

The bass is pictured with a black (B/W/B) pick guard but I also have a black pearloid, white (W/B/W) and Red tort available, your choice. :) Pics of each below.

No trades thank you. I have lowered the price to $850 shipped to con US, PayPal only. Please IM with any questions. Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  2. garytone

garytone

Nov 26, 2011
    Indiana
    Ow-wee, I love the ebony fretboard !

AngelsBassBall likes this.
  3. lancimouspitt

lancimouspitt

Dec 10, 2008
    dayton Ohio
    Oh my that is gorgeous!!!!
    If I wasn't waiting to see how much my main player was going to cost to get fixed this would be the one i think.