1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Price drop- Fender Classic 50s P Black Lacquer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by maplenecked, Feb 19, 2018.

1. maplenecked

maplenecked Supporting Member

Dec 1, 2017
    Honolulu
    Price:
    Strings:
    Fender American Professional Jazz Bass Sonic Gray with OHSC: $975 shipped- SOLD

Fender 50s Classic Black Lacquer Precision Bass with OHSC: $620 shipped- Still available

Trades:
    I found the basses I was interested in replacing this with so no longer looking for trades, thanks

Details: I'm purely a hobbyist and play for fun/learning, neither bass has left my house.

Fender Professional Jazz Bass Sonic Gray with OHSC. 8lbs 11 oz. Purchased here on TB in December 2017. Since then I have replaced the strings with Rotosound Swing Bass SS strings, removed the pickguard plastic, and sticker (I still have the sticker and will include it with the case candy), and lowered the action a little. Bass plays great. The case is in perfect condition. Dunlop strap locks installed.

Fender 50s Classic Black Lacquer Precision Bass. Purchased new from GC in December 2017. Has some light marks on the finish, and a scratch on the pickguard near the truss rod. See photographs. Plays great and sounds great!

I can do the deal locally if near the DC/MD/VA area. Thanks for looking! IMG_7072.JPG

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    R&B and BrentSimons like this.
  2. maplenecked

Dec 1, 2017
    Honolulu
    More pics of the P. If you want more pics or even want to Facetime with the bass, let me know.

Attached Files:

bordinco90 likes this.
  3. maplenecked

Dec 1, 2017
    Honolulu
    Local deal pending on the jazz, will update if it becomes available again, thanks! P still available

4. nonohmic

nonohmic Supporting Member

Dec 13, 2005
    ABQ, NM.
    The exact two fenders I GAS for haha. No moneys rn tho :(

maplenecked likes this.
  5. maplenecked

Dec 1, 2017
    Honolulu
    The jazz is sold, p bass still available

BrentSimons likes this.
  6. petrus61

petrus61 Supporting Member

Somebody buy this bass! That’s a great price. GLWTS!

maplenecked likes this.
  7. Please don’t go any lower on the price of this bass. If you sell it you’ll wish you’d kept it and won’t be able to replace it this cheaply. The bass market is a buyers market at the moment and lot of great deals available that are going unsold. Go sell some plasma or something.

maplenecked likes this.
  8. maplenecked

Dec 1, 2017
    Honolulu

Have a road worn P on the way already. If I have to keep this one too I won’t be too sad.

9. They will make great roommates. I’ve got an 06 poly finished black/anodized and love it.

maplenecked likes this.
  10. FronTowardEnemy

FronTowardEnemy It is better to go unnoticed, than to suck

Sep 19, 2006
    Plainfield Illinois
    Yeah man. I definitely wouldn’t give this bass up. They are incredible.

I play mine every day and I am road wearing it myself.

Nitro finish feels so good!

maplenecked likes this.
  11. Jabassman

Jabassman Supporting Member

Great guy to deal with and great bass.

maplenecked likes this.
  12. drumrtommy

drumrtommy Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2018
    Phoenix
    I’m totally the guy that bought that P bass on eBay. Small world. Thanks for the easy transaction!

maplenecked likes this.