SOLD *Price Drop* Fender Mustang PJ Limited Edition Surf Pearl w/Aguilar pickups & HSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by loki2772, Feb 3, 2021.

1. loki2772

loki2772 Supporting Member

Price:
    $600
    Strings:
    United States
    For sale only, like new Mustang PJ Limited Edition Surf Pearl with hardshell case and Aguilar AG4P/J-HC pickups. Original pickups included with sale but the Aguilar pickups make this little gem really come alive! Recent set-up w/fret,fretboard cleaning & conditioning, truss rod adjustment, string height and radius set, intonation set, etc...

Alder Body
    Pau Ferro fretboard
    30" scale
    9.5" radius
    C shape neck
    Weight: 8lbs 1oz

Full disclosure: this bass is in excellent condition except one superficial crack in the clear coat at the neck joint. It's been that way since I bought it and never complained about it. I forgot about it actually until I was taking pictures. Difficult to capture in photo but overall hardly noticeable and does not effect playability or sound.

Price drop PayPal $600 and will ship to CONUS only

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
  2. SLPimp

SLPimp An Injury to One is an Injury to All Supporting Member

Sep 27, 2020
    Santa Fe, New Mexico
    Weight? I had these pups in an MIM Mustang like this and they were a massive upgrade.

loki2772 likes this.
  3. loki2772

loki2772 Supporting Member

Post has been edited to include weight (8lbs 1oz) and yes, the pickups are great!

SLPimp likes this.
  4. allanmac00

allanmac00 Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Sweet color!

loki2772 likes this.
  5. DCFanatic

DCFanatic

Feb 19, 2012
    Ontario, Canada
    Love this bass

loki2772 likes this.
  6. CostaMoses

CostaMoses

Nov 19, 2014
    I had the same bass, but with a maple fretboard. Absolutely loved it. Switched out the stock P for a quarter pounder. I bet your upgrade sounds awesome! Good luck with the sale!

loki2772 likes this.
  7. Avocett

Avocett

Mar 8, 2020
    Dang I really do not need to turn $600 into a bass right now. That's such a great color.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 19, 2022