1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available [PRICE DROP] Fractal Audio AX-8 w/ Pedaltrain and Mono

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by nick g., Nov 25, 2016.

1. nick g.

nick g. Supporting Member

Nov 9, 2003
    Chandler, Arizona
    Price:
    $1450
    Hey all,

I hate to part with it, but I just haven't been able to find a place for it in my rig. I don't play in many places with respectable FOH sound, so my tone needs to come straight from my amp.

These really need no introduction. I will say that Fractal's bass amp offerings are less profuse than for guitar, but they are top notch nonetheless. The effects are mind blowing.

The unit is in mint condition and will come installed on Pedaltrain PT-1 "Platinum" with the Fractal EV-1 expression pedal. Also included is the nigh-indestructible Mono bag with handy pocket space for cables and accessories.

Asking $1450 shipped to the continental United States.

IMG_2643.JPG

IMG_2632.JPG

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
    D.A.R.K. and HeavyJazz like this.
  2. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    I got one of these about a year ago, and I no longer use an amp anymore. They sound that good. If you have good foh support,this is the way to go.

D.A.R.K. and nick g. like this.
  3. imnotded

imnotded

May 31, 2015
    Northern CA
    This still for sale?

4. nick g.

nick g. Supporting Member

Nov 9, 2003
    Chandler, Arizona
    Still for sale.

5. BluesJammer

BluesJammer

Nov 13, 2010
    PM sent

6. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    Any trade interest?

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2021