1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Price Drop: G&L L-2500 USA with Factory Single Coil Option - Greenburst/Maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jimtoonz, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Jimtoonz

Jimtoonz Supporting Member

Aug 26, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    Price:
    $950
    Strings:
    This is a 2014 G&L L-2500 with the "SCM" option(known to many as the "K" option) that replaces the 2-way series/parallel switch with a 3-way series/split/parallel switch that gives this instrument a tonal versatility virtually unrivaled at this price point. This bass can provide convincing emulations of many popular basses, as well as several tonal qualities that are uniquely its own. Want a bass that "cuts through"? Here it is.

Here is the options rundown on this one:

Quartersawn Maple neck with matching fingerboard
    Black pearl face dots
    Greenburst body finish over Swamp Ash with natural wood binding
    Satin clear neck finish
    2 G&L MFD Humbuckers with the G&L "Tri-Tone" active/passive system and single-coil option.

Condition is excellent, with no dings, just minor typical playing wear. Original hard shell case included. Weight is ~9lbs.

$950 Shipped to "lower 48". 20180319_011554.jpg 20180319_013110.jpg 20180319_013121.jpg 20180319_013128.jpg 20180319_015642.jpg

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  2. Ooooooooo, always love G&L’s with that lovely wood binding!

3. gmarcus

gmarcus Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2003
    does it come with the original hard shell case?

4. Jimtoonz

Aug 26, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    Yes. Thanks for asking. I'm adding that to the original post, as I neglected to include that.

basslifter likes this.
  5. Quap

Quap

Oct 14, 2008
    Lubbock, Texas
    Any trades?

6. Jimtoonz

Aug 26, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    This is a herd-thinning sale, so probably not, but try me.

7. Quap

Quap

Oct 14, 2008
    Lubbock, Texas
    G&L ASAT Savannah Series bass . . .

8. Jimtoonz

Aug 26, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    Thanks, but I'm playing only 5's these days.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021