1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Price Drop G&L LB-100 Detroit Muscle Series RT Collection Very Limited

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Krebsy, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Krebsy

Krebsy Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Price:
    $1300-2500
    Strings:
    It pains me to do this but I have a chance to buy my dream bass and I have to put up my 2 G&L LB-100 Detroit Muscle Series RT collection basses. I have a Plum Crazy and a Go Mango. These are extremely rare as G&L told me there are less than 25 of the Plum Crazy. I haven’t been able to get numbers on the others but I haven’t seen any out there since just about the release time frame. These two basses are in mint condition with the Go Mango practically unplayed and the Plum Crazy with maybe 10 hours on it. Both have been professionally set up and are ready to go with no buzz and nice smooth low action. They both play like butter and the sound and tones out of them are amazing. You LB-100 players know what I’m talking about. Both basses come with full documentation, G&L cases, and all the case candy. I will provide additional photos via PM to serious inquires only. I’m in CT in the NYmetro area and would prefer a local sale. I’m willing to travel 2-3 hours in any direction from my location to meet a buyer so that includes Mass, all of CT, NY metro to Albany, north Jersey and north east Penn. I prefer to sell these as a pair as I feel a buyer would be looking to finish off or even start their collection of the 4 total colors. I’m asking 2500 for both of them and if I have to split them 1300 each. All offers considered. Please reach out with any comments and feedback via PM. Cheers

7BB13FF8-CD5A-4B72-9775-156A759882DB.png 5F4D9BB5-5A96-4741-A615-0021D546FC42.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  2. Wolfhound32

Wolfhound32

Sep 10, 2013
    WA State
    Wow-- only 25 of the Plum Crazy basses made? Well you know at least two of the 25 lucky people, as I LOVE mine ;)

Sorry to see you have to let them go, however, chances to acquire a "dream bass" don't come around all that often. Best of luck!

Krebsy likes this.
  3. Krebsy

Krebsy Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Bump. All offers considered

4. Krebsy

Krebsy Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Bump with a trade option and all offers considered

5. JimmyKing

JimmyKing

Apr 5, 2014
    Columbus, OH
    Still available?

Krebsy likes this.
  6. Krebsy

Krebsy Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Yes they are. I was actually going to re-do this listing this week. Let me know what you are thinking.

Dave

New pricing listed this morning

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  7. Mammoth_Bass

Mammoth_Bass Check out my band Mammothor!! Supporting Member

May 2, 2016
    Sandown, NH
    Pm’d for the plum

Krebsy likes this.
  8. pjbassist

pjbassist

Mar 13, 2014
    Fort Wayne, IN
    True beauties! What is the "Dream Bass"? GLWTS!

9. Krebsy

Krebsy Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Vintage Fender PBass

pjbassist likes this.
  10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 22, 2021