1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD PRICE DROP::: Godin Freeway 5 P/J 5 String with HSC! Flamed Top!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by madbassplaya, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    Up for sale is a bass I recently acquired. I need to realize that I'm really just a J/J guy. This bass is an incredible value for the cash. The bass is a player. From what I can tell the flame maple top is clean. The back has a scratch and a few dings from being played. The pickup poles have a bit of corrosion that could be knocked off with some sandpaper. Other than that the bass is pretty clean. It's a player and has been played. Not 100% mint. I like to be honest in my listings as you can tell from my feedback. :)

This is a great playing bass. It's assembled in the US with parts from Canada. It's got a set of tapered strings on it that have plenty of life left and comes with a HSC.

Here's a blurb for the bass:

Comfort, balance and classic bass sounds are what the Freeway basses are all about. Each rock maple neck is hand-finished and shaped with the Godin Ergocut technique. The convertible bridge provides the option of stringing through the body-adds snap to the sound--or through the back of the bridge--for a mellower tone. Two Godin single coil pickups are screwed right into the body amplifying the natural resonance of the bass producing smooth and dynamic tones.

Specs
    -Rock Maple neck
    -Rosewood Fingerboard
    -16" fingerboard radius 34" Scale)
    -1 13/16" nut width (on 5-string)

Body:
    -Silver Leaf Maple
    Pickups :
    -Godin Passive PJ
    Color: Natural Semi-Gloss

$T2eC16Z,!)UE9s3wDee5BQHtloKtGw~~60_57.

Price is $325.00 Shipped in the ConUS