No longer available PRICE DROP! Ken Smith BSR5GN Koa 2004 Built for Kevin Walker

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by mVC, Apr 26, 2017.

1. mVC

mVC

Jan 28, 2006
    Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    USD
    Strings:
    My Location:
    Israel
    Ships to::
    • Worldwide
    • United States
    I am selling this amazing Ken Smith BSR5GN which was built in 2004 to specifications of Kevin Walker, former bassist for Prince and Justin Timberlake, and owned by him.

The bass has an upgraded Koa top and back and matching headstock. It is in excellent condition. It has some regular wear from years of use, some polish wear in the pop area under the G string, but absolutely no dings, cracks etc. It is fully set-up and plays flawless, very low action and everything you would expect from a Smith.

Included with the bass is the original Smith case and the warranty papers. Unfortunately I don't have the original Smith strap anymore, but I do have the strap locks and will include them.

Asking $3,950 USD.

The bass will ship fully insured and extremely well packedr.

More photos attached below. Please send me a PM with any questions.
    Thanks for looking.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
    Roughy Yedidia likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 27, 2021