1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Price Drop Musitronics Mu-Tron III

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by anastasio24, Jun 2, 2014.

1. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    Price:
    $325
    For sale is an original Musitronics Mutron III (Not the HAZ re-issue). I also bought a new power supply that is included as well. The pedal works fine. There is a pop when using the red power rocker so I leave that on all the time. In addition the gain pot seems a little dirty after 6. However, once you stop turning it is fine. This does not impact the sound in my opinion. This pedal has that fat wet funk sound you expect with an original Mutron III. The rubber feet have come off the pedal but I have them and will include them so the buyer can re-attach if they like. I have never had any issues other than those mentioned above. I have never tested the battery connectors. As you can see by the photos this pedal has some scratches and one dent in the pedal. I guess that comes with a 35 year old pedal. This does not impact the sound of the pedal at all. The pedal was sent to Lingenberg Sound for calibration after I bought it. During calibration is was mentioned to me that the tech could not get one of the knobs off to clean it. Not sure why and he did not want to break it so he stopped but the calibration was done as it came back sounding great.

$350 shipped

I will only accept PayPal and I will only ship in the CONUS.

Not looking for any trades.

TBIMG_2156.

TBIMG_2157.

2. Great pedal, super cheap price. I give it 3 hours, tops.

3. BawanaRik

BawanaRik

Mar 6, 2012
    New Jersey
    I already have one. And I'm attempting to evolve into a less materialistic individual.

None of this should impact on you. This was one of the effects that worked well with bass back in the day. Still does.

If you don't have one you should. Even if you do not use it often this is the bass effect.

4. Funkinthetrunk

Funkinthetrunk Registered User Supporting Member

I watched Bootsy in concert the other night and he was using one of these old vintage Mutron III even though he had the new Tru Tron 3X and a Kermit green FX25 on his pedalboard....BUMP!

5. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    Bump

6. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    Price dropped to $325 shipped. In a few days I will put this on eBay.