1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale PRICE DROP! Parts Sale! Cleaning out the Bomb Shelter... Pickups,Bridges, Etc...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by moonshinegtrs, Nov 20, 2017.

1. moonshinegtrs

moonshinegtrs Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 28, 2009
    White Bluff,Tn.
    Owner: Moonshine Custom Guitars
    Price:
    $1234
    Some stuff sold, I dropped the prices on the rest... MAKE ME AN OFFER ON A PACKAGE DEAL!!!

I'm finally getting around to consolidating everything into my basement shop (aka: The Bomb Shelter) and the big ass storage shed I purchased about a year ago. After years of having everything located in different areas I can work from home. Now I'm going through 20 years of boxes deciding what stays (and where) and what goes. Finding a lot of stuff I had totally forgotten about... Cool! :D

I'm putting a lot of it on ebay but here's some bass related parts, most are probably not of interest unless you happen to need it but hopefully I've priced things cheap enough that I will be able to sell it quickly.

Don't be afraid to make me an offer...

SOLD! Set of 2 Gibson TB Plus Pickups (T Bird p/u's in chrome humbucker covers): Both in perfect working condition, one cover has string wear on it. Pickups only, no rings or screws (uses standard U.S. Gibson pickup adjustment screws). 9.72k & 9.87k. $80.00 Shipped

SOLD! Teisco Del Rey aluminum headstock overlay: Old (60's). has some paint on it as well as some corrosion on the edge but it is straight, a little clean up and paint and it will look like new. $10.00 shipped

SOLD! Mid Nineties control assembly from a Gibson Les Paul Bass, Shielding can for the same, two Les Paul Control cavity covers (one black, one brown; the brown one was on the Les Paul bass that the other parts came from)... Trivial fact: These parts came from a bass that Gibson gave to Bruce Hall (REO Speedwagon); I was doing warranty repair at Tobias/ Steinberger at the time (for a short period we also assembled Gibson's Les Paul Basses as well) when Artist Relations brought Mr. Hall over (with guitarist Don Amato) and they hung out while I swapped out these passive controls for a Bartolini pre amp and pickups (come to think of it, I guess that where the pickups listed above are from). Not hugely interesting unless you are an REO Speedwagon fan (Bruce Hall is one cool dude, truly appreciative of where he is in life) or you are restoring a Les Paul Bass... How about $25.00 shipped?

SOLD! Gibson 3 point chrome bass bridge with adjustment screws (threaded inserts are available at Allparts) Like new. $15.00 shipped.

2 (treble side) Enclosed Tuners: These look just like the wavy Grover tuners for Rickenbacker basses but I assume they are imported, they appear to be of high quality. (with screws and ferrules). $7.00 shipped

SOLD! NOS Allparts imported chrome plated brass 4 string bass bridge: new in package (BB 3545-010). $20.00 shipped.

Used Tobias (pre Gibson) 5 string Bass bridge: lightweight aluminum, obviously worn (real relicing!!!) in good usable condition. $7.00 shipped.

Imported 5 string bass bridge: This is a NOS Tobias (Gibson) bridge for the Growler model. In very good condition. $8.00 shipped.

New Imported chrome 2x2 bass tuners: Excellent condition with screws & ferrules. $12.00 shipped.

SOLD! NOS Grover 2x2 half covered bass tuners: with ferrules. Grover 2x2 Chrome Bass Keys | Allparts.com. $35.00 shipped

SOLD! Original Peavey T40 control harness: in good working order (3 way toggle is bent but still works). $7.00 shipped.

NOS Jerry Jones chrome plated control plate cover: I have a bunch of these (some unplated). Not sure what model they were used on but I'm thinking about designing a body just to use them! $8.00 each (shipped).

20171119_155809_resized. 20171119_155832_resized. 20171119_160147_resized. 20171119_165635_resized. 20171119_175212_resized. 20171119_175619_resized.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017 at 10:09 AM
    HertzWhenIPlay likes this.
  2. NKBassman

NKBassman Lvl 10 Nerd Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    is the Allparts "in package" bridge a typical Fender-style 5 screw mount?

3. moonshinegtrs

moonshinegtrs Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 28, 2009
    White Bluff,Tn.
    Owner: Moonshine Custom Guitars
    No, it is a four hole bridge.

It sold last night.

Moonshine :bassist:

NKBassman likes this.
  4. Pm sent.

moonshinegtrs likes this.
  5. xaxxat