1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD [Price Drop] Pedaltrain JR with Tour Case + Power Supply

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bmarcotte, Jan 20, 2021.

1. bmarcotte

bmarcotte Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2020
    Portland, OR
    Price:
    United States
    Hi, all!

Going in a different direction with the pedalboard, so I'm offering up what's been my main rig for a while: Pedaltrain JR (this is one of their older units with the incline to it) with tour case and a BBE "Supa-Charger" power supply mounted. The BBE unit takes a normal IEC cable (included) and has eight outlets for 9V power (these smaller cables are not included), but can also be switched up to 12V - and two up to 16V. Pedalboard has velcro applied already (fuzzy side..."loop" side) and has been super reliable for me....especially with the badass case! Usable pedal space is 17" by 12.5" according to my tape.

Sorry for the stickers...I was a much younger man at the time :blackeye:

$160 shipped CONUS - no trades on this one (but open to offers). Thanks, everyone!
    IMG_3110.JPG IMG_3116.JPG IMG_3115.JPG IMG_3114.JPG IMG_3112.JPG IMG_3111.JPG

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
    Mike neph likes this.
  2. bmarcotte

Oct 21, 2020
    Portland, OR
    Bumped, baby! Send me an offer :)

3. bmarcotte

Oct 21, 2020
    Portland, OR
    Dropped to $160.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021