1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

For Sale (PRICE DROP): Sansamp BDDI, MXR M108, Fuzzrocious Demon (ONLY THE DEMON LEFT)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by mjolnir, May 3, 2016.

1. mjolnir

mjolnir Thor's Hammer 2.1.3beta

Jun 15, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Price:
    $85-170
    Up for sale are three pedals:

• Sansamp Bass Driver DI: This one is practically brand new, still within the 30 day return policy at GC. However, my dumb ass yanked the rubber feet off the bottom and put on that 3M dual lock tape so GC won't take it back. Well, my stupidity is your gain. (SOLD)

• MXR M108 EQ: I bought this when I first bought my upright a few months ago. I didn't really understand how feedback would work with an upright at the time and thought this pedal might help. Honestly, it does more harm than good when used in that capacity. Barely used, excellent condition. Removed feet from the bottom and applied that 3M dual lock tape. (SOLD)

• Fuzzrocious Demon Overdrive: This one was a sight-unseen kind of buy, and though it does its job well I've just not grown to like it so it has to go. Excellent condition, only a few months old. I had Ryan at Fuzzrocious add a clean blend control and a clean boost switch before he shipped it out to me. Asking $170 OBO Shipped.
    More pictures available on request.

I am no longer interested in trades, as I've bought all the new pedals I wanted.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  2. socialleper

socialleper Bringer of doom and top shelf beer Supporting Member

May 31, 2009
    Canyon Country, CA
    How good is the blend on the Demon? Does it avoid the "one sound sitting on top of another sound" problem?

3. mjolnir

Jun 15, 2006
    Houston, TX
    It does. I feel like it hits the 50/50 signal mark at about 10 o clock as opposed to 12 though. I'm going into the rehearsal space tonight, I can whip up some sound samples while I'm there.

4. socialleper

socialleper Bringer of doom and top shelf beer Supporting Member

May 31, 2009
    Canyon Country, CA
    Blends are hit and miss, and I've never a pedal of this brand with one. Some pedals like the Boss ODB-3 and the Pickle Pie B kinda sound like a layer of static laying on top of your tone. They don't really integrate the channels well. Where as the B3K sounds a lot more fluid.

5. mjolnir

Jun 15, 2006
    Houston, TX
    I'll be honest, I'm not fond of the blend on this thing. It's why I'm selling it.

socialleper likes this.
  6. bassdrummer

bassdrummer Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2006
    Visalia, California
    Pm sent for the MXR M-108.

7. bassdrummer

bassdrummer Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2006
    Visalia, California
    Payment sent for MXR M -108.

8. blong1

blong1 Supporting Member

Apr 10, 2000
    Alabama
    Long shot here...but do you still have the demon?

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 13, 2021