1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Price drop! Source Audio Mutli Wave Distortion

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Farrin D, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Farrin D

Farrin D Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Price:
    $70-90
    Started a new thread for my Multiwave Pedal and I'm adding the Hot Hand 3 since I use the Dual Expression pedal much more.

As before, the Multiwave is in good condition and comes with the box and power adapter. $60 IMG_0803.JPG IMG_0045.JPG

The Hot Hand 3 can be used with the Multi Wave, or any other Source Audio pedal. In fact, it can be used with 3rd party pedals with a 1/4 TRS cable as well. The unit is in great condition and will come with the box, adapter, and TRRS cable for the hub/sensor in for SA pedals. SOLD IMG_0066.JPG

I'd possibly consider a trade for the Multiwave, but would much prefer a sale. Ask if you have any questions!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  2. Farrin D

Jun 7, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Hot Hand is sold!

3. FingerDub

FingerDub Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2016
    I'm looking for a really nasty heavy distortion, can the multi wave do it? I watched the Source Audio YouTube video on it, but didn't really hear what I was looking for.

4. Farrin D

Jun 7, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    @FingerDub I think it can, but tastes vary haha. Here's a video that I thought shows some good settings for the Multiwave:

5. Farrin D

Jun 7, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Sold!